FAQs: Satelite TV
- 1. If I paid my monthly subscription today, how long will it take me to renew?
The account will be reconnected automatically as long as you have paid the exact invoice amount and not less.
- 2. I paid my monthly subscription today, how long will it take to have my account reconnected?
- 3. Can I change my renewal date?
Yes you can, as long as your account payment is up-to- date
- 4. When is my bill due?
The due date is indicate on the Proforma invoice and its exactly one month after activation or reconnection.
- 5. I have made payment. Has it been posted into my account?
Yes, the payment is posted immediately
- 6. How can I pay my bill?
The initial payment for subscription and license is paid to Zuku dealers. The subsequent payments are paid directly to Wananchi Limited.
- 7. How often should I expect an Invoice?
A proforma invoice will be sent 10 days to your due date and an invoice sent to you on your due date if payment has been received
- 8. I paid my monthly subscription. How long will it take it have my account reconnected?
- 9. Why we don’t have sport channels that are being shown with other Pay Tv operators
Main reason we don’t have LIVE games including EPL, Formula 1, Tennis, La Liga, Champions League is because the rights were signed exclusively to Supersports. Every piece of content is controlled by a broadcast rights agreement. Having been in operation for a long time, Supersport has signed up many of these rights. Zuku will bid for some of these as they become available.
However Zuku TV is home to club channels. We have MUTV, Arsenal Media, City TV, Tottenham TV and show delayed games 24hours later highlighting post game reviews and analysis from the coaches and players.
We also have extensive rights to Ligue 1 (the French Premier League). Other live sports include basketball (NBA and Euroleague), extensive athletics, motorsports, and NFL.
- 10. What LIVE games are brought by Zuku TV
1. Athletics ( IAAF, Diamond League, Marathons including Boston, Rome and Tokyo throughout the year)
2. Football ( Ligue 1, MLS, Copa del Rey, Russian Football Championship, Argentina's Primera Division, all home Germany matches just to mention a few)
3. Basketball (NBA, Euroleague, ACB- Spain's top basketball competition)
4. Mixed Martial Arts & Boxing - Enfusion, Extreme Fighting Championships, BAMMA, Glory Championships and Golden Boy Promotions
5. Motorsports (DTM, European F3 Open, International GT Open, V8 Supercars etc)
6. Rugby (National Rugby League, Pacific Nations Cup, State of Origin)
7. NFL including the Super Bowl
8. Hockey - NHL
- 11. My TV is showing Channel unauthorized.
Payment is due if payment has been done,
The channel you wish to view may not be part of the package you have and if it is then please contact customer care.
- 12. Can I have a single service i.e TV only, internet only.
We offer triple play services only on cable for TV only you can consider our satellite services
- 13. My TV is has Glitching Channels
Transmission may be affected by other factors including weather where normal conditions would disrupt your services, this is temporary ands as soon as it clears up normal service will be restored.
- 14. Blank channels/Humming sound
Contact the customer service center
- 15. I cannot hear any sound
Check your volume level on your equipment,
Confirm by surfing through other channels to confirm if you have the same problem
- 16. My Decoders is not powering on
Check your power cords and power source
- 17. How do I use Parental control guide
1. Press Home/Menu button on the remote
2. Select settings option
3. Select parental control
4. Scroll to the right or the left using the directional keys to change the age settings(add option for cancelling)
- 18. Why do you repeat Movies
Repetition is a standard feature of the pay-tv universe. Why? Think about the difference between, say, a local channel (Free To Air) and Zuku. A local channel operates a single, large free to air channel. The channel can be very certain that if it airs something at 8pm in the evening, a very large percentage of their viewers have seen it; then they may repeat once or twice for people who may have missed it. Zuku, on the other hand, operates a huge number of channels. At any given moment Zuku viewers are dispersed across very many channels - meaning that in order to give everyone the chance to see a movie, we need to show it a large number of times, in different time slots. The same is true for all operators and channels that exist in multi-channel environments.
The +1 channels' role seems to be unclear to some viewers. They exist purely for the convenience of our audiences, and should not be seen as "repeating" movies. Zuku Movies Max +1 and Zuku Movies Action +1 are not included in the channel count of the Premium package - they are "value adds". They serve the purpose of creating some flexibility: if a movie you'd like to watch is scheduled to start at 8pm on Zuku Max, but it would suit you better to start watching it at 9pm, all you have to do is to go to Zuku Max +1. Same with Zuku Action +1: it is a "copy" of Zuku Action, just scheduled one hour later.